Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)

Q. I have a document. What do I need to do to be able to use this document overseas?
A. The document must be authenticated for use abroad. This is also called legalization of the document. Authentication means that a seal is placed on the document which will be recognized in the foreign country where the document will be used.

Q. When is an Apostille used?
A. The simplicity and lack of ambiguity associated with Apostilles has led to the Apostille becoming a favored form of validation of documents worldwide, even in countries that are not actually signatories to The Hague Convention. An Apostille certificate can be obtained for virtually any public document. The following is a non-exhaustive list of documents that can be issued with an Apostille certificate: Degrees / Diplomas , Transcripts, Power of Attorney, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Deeds, Passports, Permits, etc.

Q. What procedures should be followed if the Hague Legalization Convention does not apply?
A. If the country is not a party to the Hague Convention, you will need to have the documents authenticated by the Authentication Office, US State Department and/or Embassy for legalization.

Q. I would like to get my documents apostilled. What is the next process?
A. Please fill the form and proceed with the payment. Once we receive your payment, we will send you PRE-FILLED ORDER FORM (in PDF format). Take the printout and send along with your document(s) to us through courier for fast and safe delivery. Keep the order number for order tracking.

Q. Can I check the status of my order?
A. Yes. After the payment, you will be assigned with ORDER NUMBER, which will be used to track your order. You can check the status of your documents using our online tracking system.

Q. Where are you located?
A. We are based in Washington, D.C with processing units in New York , Florida, and Maryland.

Q. I do not have credit card. What to do?
A. Please contact us.

Q. Do you provide instant feedback?
A. examines the documents you submit and immediately notifies you whether or not they meet the authentication and legalization requirements for submission to Secretary of State (of the state where the documents was notarized), U.S. Department of State, or consulates/embassies. If there is a problem with your document, the U.S. State Department and the embassy/consulate will not notify you. Rather, they just return your document.

Please fill this form and submit or to speak to our Document Specialist, call
(253) 243.1972

Service Required

Apostille (US$499 / Each Document)
US State Department (US$699 / Each Document)

Type of Document
(Diploma/ Transcript / Birth Certificate, etc)

Personal Information


Alternate Contact Information (Optional)
Please provide an alternate contact details.



©2007-2008. All Rights Reserved.